24 because it’s just a random number of random facts!
1. I have a stuffed animal lamb, named Lamby of course, that I’ve had as long as I’ve been alive.
2- I have a dimple in my left upper cheek under my eye that I never saw anyone else have until I met my daughter Joanna who has one on the same spot on her right side.
3- My favorite color is purple; it’s the perfect combination of hot and cold, red and blue, and of course, the color of royalty.
4. Squirrels freak me out, I don’t trust them and I don’t like them near me. I used to feel the same way about cats, and sometimes still do, before I had a house full of them.
5. I was bit on the back of my neck by a monkey in Mexico when I was 25. The people there were laughing, thinking I was joking, until they saw blood.
6. I’ve never played golf. I’ve mini golfed, but never golfed on a real golf course.
7. I was diagnosed with glaucoma at the age of 19 and it went away on it’s own. That was before they realized this was possible and it stumped doctors.
8. I stole a pencil from a convenient store when I was 7 after my mom wouldn’t buy it. The guilt never went away and is probably at least partially responsible for the straight laced life I’ve led.
9. I have OCD which makes it difficult for me to eat some foods, like yogurt and eggs.
10. I am ticklish everywhere and that has been used against me more times than I can count. Mostly by my brother and my dad.
11. 11 is my favorite number.
12. The Office is my favorite TV show and Forrest Gump is my favorite movie.
13. I can gut a deer bare handed but don’t fish because I can’t touch a slimy fish.
14. I have no artistic ability.
15. It’s pretty difficult to hurt my feelings or offend me.
16. I have memories from as young as when I was 2 years old.
17. I’m allergic to kiwi, mango, papaya, avocado, banana, and olives.
18. I’ve had 29 children live in my home between foster kids, my own kids, my nephews, and kids I had custody of.
19. I get motion sick very easily and often take meclizine to keep from feeling sick, that stuff works miracles.
20. I have cadaver bone in my left leg.
21. I couldn’t sing to save my life. It’s bad. Real bad. Unless I’m alone in a car, then I’m a rock star.
22. I can play piano.
23. I crack my knuckles and my neck.
24. I’m almost always wearing sunscreen even though I stay in the shade as much as possible.
*pic- my hometown, Rochester, NY, taken from Cobbs Hill park by the reservoir before we left